Safety Monitoring Plan
Door/Window sensors consist of a magnet and a transmitter that sends an encrypted signal to the touchscreen panel whenever two pieces move more that 1” apart. Each sensor can be put on a door, window or anything you want to monitor that opens or closes.
Availability: In Stock
• Operates using proprietary Encrypted Wireless Sensor Technology
• Easily installed & mounted
• Range of up to 100ft (depending on household layout and interference)
• Ability to create automation rules based upon doors or windows opening
• Receive notifications on your mobile device when a door or window is opened/closed
• Battery life over five years on two (2) 3V CR2032 batteries
Dimensions: 2.25 H x 1.0 W x 0.5 D in.
Battery: 3V Lithium CR2032 (x2)
Operating Temperature: 14° F ~ 122° F
Relative Humidity: 5% - 95%
Supervisory Signal Interval: ~70 min.